Introduction to Company Law • Nature of Companies • Classification of Companies • Private and One Person Company • Formation and Incorporation of a Company • Memorandum of Association • Articles of Association • Prospectus • Allotment and Private Placement of Securities • Share Capital • Securities/Shares • Transfer, Nomination and Transmission of Securities • Borrowing, Debentures and Charge • Deposits, Loans, Investments, and Related Party Transactions • Membership in Company • Directors' Position, Appointment and Removal • Directors: Powers, Duties, and Liabilities • KMP and Managerial Remuneration • Independent and Small Shareholders' Directors • Company Secretary • General Principles of Meetings • Company Meetings • Meetings of Board and Its Committees • Dividend • Accounts and Audit • Majority Powers and Prevention of Oppression and Mismanagement • Inspection, Inquiry and Investigation • Compromise, Arrangements, Amalgamations and Mergers • Winding Up of Company-I • Winding Up of Company-II • Company Law Administration • Other Key Provisions
• Covers ';MCA 21 Project'.
• Contains case-based illustrations to help students apply the provisions of the Company Law effectively.
• Includes the regulations of the SEBI with respect to further issue of shares, bonus shares and issue of shares under the Employees' Stock Option Scheme.
• Highlights the ';Depository System of Securities' and the key provisions of the Depositories Act.
• Describes the ';Book Building System' of issue of securities along with a brief description of the SEBI regulations governing it.
• Provides descriptive and objective type questions and practical problems with brief hints for their solution.