The main objective of this book is to provide a reader friendly study material to the students which will enable them to revise the subject with ease and get high level of retention for examination preparedness.
• Business Ethics - An Overview • Work Life in Indian Philosophy • Relationship between Ethics and Corporate Excellence • Gandian Philosophy of Wealth Management • Corporate Social Responsibility
• Content has been developed according to the syllabus requirements
• The units are written in simple language
• Numerous illustrations, examples and case studies for better understanding of concepts
• Chapter end questions for practice