1. Data Classification, Tabulation, and Presentation, 2. Measures of Central Tendency, 3. Measures of Dispersion, 4. Skewness, Moments, and Kurtosis, 5. Fundamentals of Probability, 6. Probability Distributions, 7. Sampling and Sampling Distributions, 8. Estimation and Confidence Intervals, 9. Hypothesis Testing, 10. Chi-Square and Other Non-Parametric Tests, 11. Analysis of Variance, 12. Correlation Analysis, 13. Regression Analysis, 14. Partial and Multiple Correlation, and Regression Analysis, 15. Forecasting and Time Series Analysis, 16. Index Numbers, 17. Statistical Quality Control, 18. Statistical Decision Theory, 19. Interpolation and Extrapolation, 20. Associations of Attributes
• Complete conformity to the latest trend of questions appearing in universities and professional examination.
• Variety of solved examples to provide an integrated view of theory and applications of statistical methods.
• Chapters include:
• More than 500 solved problems
• More than 450 unsolved questions for practice
• Answers and sufficient hints to unsolved problems to enable students to learn at their own pace.