Section-1: General Anatomy and Physiology
• Introduction to Anatomical Terms and Organization of Human Body • Chemistry of Life, Constituents of Food and Homeostasis • A Cell and Transport Mechanism • Tissues of the Body - A. Epithelial Tissue with Glands and Membranes - B. Connective Tissue - C. Muscular Tissue - D. Nervous Tissue • Blood • Muscle-Nerve and Muscular Contraction • Introduction to Genetics • Introduction to General Embryology and Female Reproductive Cycle,
Section-2: Systemic Anatomy and Physiology
• Musculo-Skeletal System - A. Upper Limb - B. Bones - C. Muscles - D. Head - E. Neck • Nervous System - A. General Nervous System - B. Central Nervous System (Brain and Spinal Cord) - C. Peripheral Nervous System • Sensory Organs • Cardio Vascular System (CVS) • Lymphatic System and Immunity • Respiratory System • Nutrition • Digestive System • Excretory System • The Skin • Endocrine System • Reproductive System
• RELAX boxes, which contain the summary of each part / organ to revise all the facts in a nut-shell and easy language.
• Clinical Anatomy and Physiology: After description of a part / organ, Clinical Anatomy and Physiology has been added to give a clear idea of the body in health and illness.
• Appendix, which includes review of: Vascular supply, Cranial nerves and their testing, Clinical procedures, Histological and Radiological techniques.
• Easy to understand, straight forward language complimented by more than 700 clear, colour illustrations and 200 tables."