- Will serve as a core textbook for marketing in management studies.
- Extensive coverage of specialization papers such as services marketing, brand management, business marketing, consumer behavior, international marketing; and emerging domains in marketing such as innovations, retail management, rural marketing, non-profit organizations and internet marketing. These chapters can be used as stand alone textbooks.
- The text is prescriptive rather than descriptive.
- Researched, implemented, result-driven applications drawn from leading companies across diverse industries throughout the world.
- These practices, describing the whys, hows and results thereof of a company’s actions, will enhance learning.
- Marketers can adopt these practices to elevate individual and organizational performance.
- 161 illustrations of implementation of marketing concepts by well-known Indian companies and brands.
- Latest moves of companies and brands as they cope with competition and environment.
- Illustrative comprehensive Indian cases covering a spectrum of topics.
- The main points to be remembered about the chapter, much can be gathered about a topic by merely reading these.
QUESTIONS FOR DELIBERATIONS
- For readers to ponder about various aspects of the marketing concept dealt with in the chapter. These questions are meant to challenge existing paradigms.